About MMS > Achievements
The school has been a pioneer in innovative educational practices.
- First school in the country to become an ISO-9001-2000 and ISO-14001-1996 certified institution.
- The British Council accredidated MMS with ISA International School Award (2007-10) for conducting cross-curricular International school activities.
- First Principals’ Centre in the country set up by our school.
- Partnership with Virginia University and various school in Virginia, U.V.A.
- Has been having a global partnership with Rookery School, Birmingham, U.K. since 2006 to work on a global school project under the British Council DFID (Department for International Development)programs.
- Appointed as Hub school by Confederation of Indian Industry for its Shiksha project in west district.
- Recipient of 2nd Computer Literacy Excellence State & National Award for School’s 2003 for the contribution in the field of Computer Literacy by the Hon’ble President of India, Dr. A P J Kalam on 4th August 2004.
- Recipient of the Second and Third Rank prize at the National Level in the India ’s first ever online competition organized by INTEL on “How children see India with their own eyes.” www.Pitara.com
- Recipient of the North zone & National Prize in the INTEL competition in India “INTEGRATING TECHNOLOGY IN CURRICULUM” from among 200 participating schools.
- Recipient of the First Prize in National Republic Day Parade 1995.
- Recipient of the “Best Library Award”.
- Among the first 10 schools to be selected for aeromodelling as an activity in the school under the ageis of the Aeromeodelling Club of India , government of India
- Among 10 schools of Delhi being supported by the government of NCT, Delhi to maintain an Consumer Club in the school.
- Established the first Mira Centre for Arts in West Delhi for promotion of art & culture among the youth. The Centre was inaugurated by eminent artist, Sh. Manjit Bawa.
- Currently executive members of INTACH Governing Body.